The top ten signs of a cheating partner
Infidelity is defined as the action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner. Probably the most commonly cited cause of infidelity is having a sense of emotional disconnection from a partner.
The person committing the infidelity will often describe having felt unappreciated, lonely, and or sad. We hope nobody has to go through this, so we have compiled our list of the top ten signs of a cheating spouse or partner so that hopefully you can detect it and address it before it progresses any further.
- Coming home late or leaving for work early. Often times the cheating party will leave for work earlier than needed or come home late under the guise of work-related activities or obligations. When really they are out with someone else.
- Guarding of the cell phone or other devices like there is something to hide. If your significant other never let their phone out of their sight, is taking it to the bathroom and never lets it be alone around you, they may be concealing a secret conversation or pictures with someone else, and it would be worth looking into. Especially if they don’t tell you their phone password and or they keep changing it.
- If they seem more distant than normal and your sex life has either suffered or you notice they are trying new things all of the sudden. Typically it would be a red flag when there are periods where you cannot reach your significant other more often than usual and you see less and less of them.
Additionally, you might notice your sex life has either all but diminished, or it’s still going but you notice them trying new and different things that they may have done with someone else.
- Improved appearance If your significant other suddenly starts doing things like getting a new haircut, exercising and eating healthier or starts wearing a new scent, that could be a sign that they are trying to appear more attractive to someone else.
- If your spouse is suddenly hostile when you start asking questions. People who cheat will usually try to rationalize their behavior in their minds so that it doesn’t feel as bad for them or it becomes somewhat justified. People like this will also, get quickly defensive when prodded about their recent activities because they are trying to cover it up.
- Secret Credit Cards It may be a sign of infidelity if you find a credit card with your partner’s name on it that you never previously knew existed.
- Second cell phone While it is a sign of cheating if they always hide their phone from you, you should also, be cautious if your partner willingly gives you their phone with confidence because this usually means all the dirt is on a second cell phone.
- You receive an STD If you all the sudden get an STD from having sex with your partner, chances are they had an affair and something stuck around.
- Their story doesn’t add up. One example would be If your wife or husband tells you a story of how he or she had lunch with a friend of theirs and then, later on, they slip up and say that they haven’t seen that particular friend all week then you know that they are covering up something.
- Your partner frequently is asking about your schedule. You may want to investigate your spouse or partner if they become suddenly very interested in your schedule and always want to know when you’ll be home.
The person committing the infidelity will often describe having felt unappreciated, lonely, and or sad.
We hope nobody has to go through this, so we have compiled our list of the top ten signs of a cheating spouse or partner so that hopefully you can detect it and address it before it progresses any further.