ACM Investigations LLC – Code of ethics
- To conduct myself in my profession with honesty, sincerity, integrity, fidelity, morality and good conscience in all dealings with my clients.
- To preserve forever my clients’ confidences under any and all circumstances except where the clients’ interest is contrary to criminal law.
- To conduct all my investigations within the bounds of legality, morality, and professional ethics.
- To refuse to employ the methods of wiretapping in any form in those countries where it is unlawful.
- To retain in the strictest confidence every facet of my clients’ interest from inquiries by third parties especially in matters involving national notoriety or publicity.
- To cooperate with all recognized and responsible law enforcement and governmental agencies in matters within the realm of their jurisdiction.
- To counsel my clients against any illegal or unethical course of action.
- To explain to the full satisfaction of my client all fees and charges in his case and to render a factual report.
- To retain my own professional reputation and that of my fellow investigators and professional associates.
- To ensure that all my employees adhere to this code of ethics.
Our core values: INTEGRITY, AVAILABILITY, TRANSPARENCY.