VIN Check and Tag Lookup
Are you looking to find out the owner of a vehicle using a VIN or a tag (license plate) number? We can probably help you with our VIN Check services if you have a legal reason for the pull.
From time to time you can have a strange vehicle driving on your property, having a hit and run (you should call the police), or simply a suspicious vehicle parked for weeks on your business parking lot and you want to contact the owner before calling the towing company. Finding an owner is not always easy. In some states, you can call the DMV (DDS) and ask for the information, in other states you will need a bit more help to find out.
Good thing, ACM Investigations are here and we can help you get the information you need 99.99% of the time (We can’t say 100% for obvious reasons).
We get a lot of calls for VIN checks for stalking reasons, and we WON’T help you with that. No stalking, no revenge, or anything of the same kind. We will need to collect your personal information as well before sharing any information.
If you are interested, feel free to fill out the form below with the reason for your request, your full name, email address, and phone number. We will get back in touch with you within 24hours.
To learn more about the Diver’s Privacy Protection Act, we suggest you to visit Wikipedia.
You NEED a legal reason from the list below for a VIN Check.
1) Litigation/Pre-litigation: For use in connection with any civil, criminal, administrative, or arbitral proceeding in any federal, state, or local court or agency or before any self-regulatory body, including the service of process, investigation in anticipation of litigation, and the execution or enforcement of judgments and orders, or pursuant to an order of a federal, state, or local court.
2) Debt Recovery/Fraud Investigation: For use in the normal course of business by a legitimate business or its agents, employees, or contractors, but only— (a) to verify the accuracy of personal information submitted by the individual to the business or its agents, employees, or contractors; and (b) if such information as so submitted is not correct or is no longer correct, to obtain the correct information, but only for the purposes of preventing fraud by, pursuing legal remedies against, or recovering on a debt or security interest against, the individual.
3) Government Agency: Use by a government agency, but only in carrying out its functions.
4) On Government Behalf: Use by any person acting on behalf of a government or law enforcement agency, but only in carrying out the agency’s functions.
5) Insurer/Claims Investigation: Use by an insurer or insurance support organization, or by a self-insured entity, or its agents, employees, or contractors in connection with claim investigation activities, anti-fraud activities, rating or underwriting.
6) Motor Vehicle Safety: In connection with motor vehicle safety or theft, or driver safety (except by or for a motor vehicle manufacturer).
7) Employment: Use by an employer or its agents or insurer to obtain or verify information relating to a holder of a commercial driver’s license that is required under Chapter 313 of Title 49 of the United States Code.
8) Towing/Impounded Vehicle: For use in providing notice to the owners of towed or impounded vehicles.
9) Private Investigator: Use by a licensed private investigative agency or licensed security service for a purpose permitted in one of the items listed above.
10) Consumer Authority: Written consent of individual. (Copy of signed consent must be emailed to us prior to the request being filled.)
Our VIN Check Or License Plate / Tag Lookup is 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, if not satisfied, you will receive your money back.
Each situation is different, this is why we won’t pull or charge each customer the same price. A classic VIN lookup is $79, a DRN Search $129 and getting a simple Carfax report would cost you $25.
Reasons to use a VIN Check or Tag Lookup?
To verify the owner of a suspicious vehicle on your property.
To contact someone for a valid and legit reason.
To check the history of a vehicle at the time of purchase.
To check a carfax report.
To contact the owner of a hit and run. (Call the police beforehand)
Contact us to make sure your reason is legit and see how we can help you out.