VIN Check and Tag Lookup
At ACM Investigations, LLC, we understand that you may need to identify the owner of a vehicle for a variety of legal reasons. Whether you‘ve noticed a strange vehicle on your property or have had a hit and run, our VIN Check services can help you find the owner of a vehicle using its VIN or license plate number.
In some states, you can simply contact the DMV for the information you need. But in other states, you may need more help. That‘s where we come in. Our VIN Check services provide the most accurate information available, with success rates of 99.99%.
We take privacy very seriously at ACM Investigations, LLC. We will not help you with any requests related to stalking, revenge, or other malicious activities. To protect the privacy of individuals, you will need to provide your personal information when requesting a VIN Check.
If you‘re interested in our VIN Check services, please fill out the form on our website with your full name, email address, phone number, and the reason for your request. We will get back to you within 24 hours. The cost for this service is $79.
We also encourage you to learn more about the Driver‘s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) by visiting Wikipedia. This act is designed to protect the privacy of drivers, and it‘s important for us to uphold these standards.
If you have any questions about our VIN Check services, please don‘t hesitate to contact us. We‘re here to help you find the information you need.
Fill the form below to start your VIN Check Or License Plate / Tag Lookup today.
You NEED a legal reason from the list below for a VIN Check.
1) Litigation/Pre-litigation: For use in connection with any civil, criminal, administrative, or arbitral proceeding in any federal, state, or local court or agency or before any self-regulatory body, including the service of process, investigation in anticipation of litigation, and the execution or enforcement of judgments and orders, or pursuant to an order of a federal, state, or local court.
2) Debt Recovery/Fraud Investigation: For use in the normal course of business by a legitimate business or its agents, employees, or contractors, but only— (a) to verify the accuracy of personal information submitted by the individual to the business or its agents, employees, or contractors; and (b) if such information as so submitted is not correct or is no longer correct, to obtain the correct information, but only for the purposes of preventing fraud by, pursuing legal remedies against, or recovering on a debt or security interest against, the individual.
3) Government Agency: Use by a government agency, but only in carrying out its functions.
4) On Government Behalf: Use by any person acting on behalf of a government or law enforcement agency, but only in carrying out the agency’s functions.
5) Insurer/Claims Investigation: Use by an insurer or insurance support organization, or by a self-insured entity, or its agents, employees, or contractors in connection with claim investigation activities, anti-fraud activities, rating or underwriting.
6) Motor Vehicle Safety: In connection with motor vehicle safety or theft, or driver safety (except by or for a motor vehicle manufacturer).
7) Employment: Use by an employer or its agents or insurer to obtain or verify information relating to a holder of a commercial driver’s license that is required under Chapter 313 of Title 49 of the United States Code.
8) Towing/Impounded Vehicle: For use in providing notice to the owners of towed or impounded vehicles.
9) Private Investigator: Use by a licensed private investigative agency or licensed security service for a purpose permitted in one of the items listed above.
10) Consumer Authority: Written consent of individual. (Copy of signed consent must be emailed to us prior to the request being filled.)
At ACM Investigations, LLC, we guarantee 100% satisfaction with our VIN Check or License Plate / Tag Lookup services. If you are not satisfied with the results of your search, we will provide you with a full refund.
We understand the importance of accuracy and timeliness when it comes to investigations. That‘s why we strive to provide our clients with the most reliable information available. We use the latest technology and adhere to the highest standards to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service.
Our VIN Check and License Plate / Tag Lookup services are secure and private. We take privacy very seriously, and all of our searches are conducted in accordance with the Driver‘s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA).
For more information about our VIN Check and License Plate / Tag Lookup services, please contact us. We offer a competitive rate of $79 for this service.
Thank you for considering us for your investigation needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
Each situation is different, this is why we won’t pull or charge each customer the same price. A classic VIN lookup is $79, a DRN Search $129 and getting a simple Carfax report would cost you $25.
Reasons to use a VIN Check or Tag Lookup?
To verify the owner of a suspicious vehicle on your property.
To contact someone for a valid and legit reason.
To check the history of a vehicle at the time of purchase.
To check a carfax report.
To contact the owner of a hit and run. (Call the police beforehand)
Contact us to make sure your reason is legit and see how we can help you out.